We want you to be happy with everything you buy from us.
If you are unhappy for any reason, please do let us know and we will do our best to rectify the issue. You can contact us either via the Contact form on our website, or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to return something to us, then you must:
- Contact us (as described above) within 14 days of the product being delivered to you, to let us know that there is an issue.
- Return the product to us within 28 days of the product being delivered to you.
- Return the product unused and in it’s original packaging.
- Return the product to the correct address. We will confirm the return address when you contact us.
- Obtain proof of postage from your delivery provider and keep it until we notify you that the return has been received.
- If you would like us to pay for the delivery costs of any return, you must use the method that we instruct you to. For example, if the item is faulty we may give you a pre-printed return label to use on your package.
- This policy applies only to consumers, not our business customers.
- If the product has been made to order or personalised or adapted to your specification in any way, then we will only accept returns in accordance with your statutory rights. Please contact us (as above) to discuss the issue and we will do our best to resolve it.